Finn's 3rd birthday party at the pumpkin patch was so much fun! All of our favorite mom and toddler friends were there to help us celebrate. I loved the farm theme and had a great time finding decorations, cute favors and food to go along with it.
Recycled burlap coffee bean bags bought for $1 each at our local coffee place.
Bag lunches for 16 toddler friends.
Yummy marshmallow pops made by our good friend Liz.
Sunflower party favors
Fresh organic fruit.
So many creatively wrapped gifts!
Happy 3rd Birthday Finny Cakes! We love you so much!
Yeehaw!












Looks like such a fun party! So sad we missed it this year :( Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteThe next to last picture (Tina and Finn) is the cutest ever.But where is Adam? Oh, I guess he was taking all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWow Tina, you totally out did yourself here. Everything looks so amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments! I love comments!! I also really enjoyed planning this party. Don, Adam did take the fun pic of Finn and I going down the bouncy slide but wasn't able to stay long at the party because it was a work day, hence the lack of Adam pics:(
ReplyDelete