Monday, June 20, 2011

Our New Neighbors!






We have 8 new neighbors that just moved in!  The family next door just built an amazing chicken house ( I need to get a pic of the whole coop to post soon) and just added their new chickens.  They invited us over yesterday to look for eggs.  Finn was so excited to do this!  With the help of his friend Dana, he pulled out 2 freshly laid eggs.






They donated two more eggs from the day before and Finn proudly carried the eggs carefully home.  We made breakfast burritos for Adam's father's day brunch, yummy!  They were so delicious, I think there is a small chicken coop in our future too.  Thanks Steffani and Dana!  I was finally able to use my vintage egg basket that I bought at a Paris flea market for it's original purpose!


House Update:  The second floor bedroom and bathroom walls are almost completely framed, pics to be posted in the next day or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment