Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!







Pics above are from our Crystal Cove vacation last weekend.  It was the perfect summer vacation with good friends, super cute kids, a beautiful beach and awesome tide pools not to mention delicious watermelon, festive drinks and bbq's on our ocean view deck.



This has been a busy weekend for us with many house decisions to make regarding our plumbing which is being installed this week, yikes!  We had to do a lot of fixture research and shopping, in person and online, but I think we finally have all of our major decisions made.  I will be sharing pics of the fixtures we chose sometime this week.  But for now, I need to start getting ready for the neighborhood parades today!  The dolphin stroller needs to be decorated and we have a few friends coming over for dinner.  Yes, even our our small studio digs I couldn't resist entertaining a little!  My entertaining in a small space inspiration pics are below:





Hope you have (had) some good fun on this holiday weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Loving the new header photo of the fam!
    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Honey, I am sure you must recognize the spot on the beach at Crystal Cove where we took the family pic. Excited to go back with your family someday!

    ReplyDelete