The pics above are from one of two 4th of July neighborhood parades that we participated in. For those of you that think 2 parades is a lot to do in a day, last year we did 3! Wisely, we decided to limit our participation this year. The first parade was at 10am and was for the younger crowd, kids of all ages were on decorated bikes, wagons, scooters and skateboards. It was a very cute. The second parade was at 3pm and was much bigger with participants of all ages, vintage cars, a few floats, and even a woman on a unicycle! A few of our friends joined us for this one and we had a great time.
The Dolphin Stroller always gets a ton of compliments!
King Neptune!
So I actually had a few families over for dinner afterwards which is a bit crazy considering the small space we are currently living in and our limited kitchen facilities but it ended up being lots of fun!
One of our guests brought the yummy pie made from scratch!
I made homemade red, white and blue layered cupcakes.
Parade parking.
Turning our studio bar sink into a cooler worked out great!
We also spent the weekend making pretty much all of our bathroom plumbing and fixture decisions. Here's a sneak peek at what we chose for our master bath after a lot of obsessing and debating.
I am so excited for the day that I get to finally enjoy this!
More remodeling updates coming soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment