On this rainy monday morning, I thought it would be fun to share some photos of a few small parties we had in the month before the big house remodel started. I have loved hosting parties in our little house over the years and managed to squeeze in a few more during the chaos of packing and getting the house ready for its makeover. I can't wait to have a larger indoor living space for future entertaining, already have some fun ideas for a housewarming party!
We hosted one last brunch for our Tiki Tots and Hula Mamas toddler play group,
to the cottage happy hour.
Now we are limited to having only a few friends over at a time with our smaller indoor and outdoor living spaces. Adam just finished making a new fenced in patio in our driveway so I still have entertaining possibilities! We hope to have you over soon!














We're famous!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to get both sides of the remodel story (both here and from Adam at work).