We are in recovery mode after the big demo day. It was very emotionally exhausting and we just can't seem to get going in the mornings these last few days. So we are just taking time to chill out in our new studio digs before the next big phase of foundation work. Yes, Finn is wearing a gnome hat, a recent party favor! Check out my sweet avocado green couch too, a great Macy's furniture find last year!
I did a drive by yesterday. Crazy! I can't wait to watch the tranformation.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I covet that couch!
Hey Tina! I just took a look at your postings. Boy did the Living Room pics bring back memories! It's a little sad for me, too, to think of your living room being demolished. I can't help but remember the Halloween Party right after you moved in...pre-removal of the paneling, I seem to recall. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteKarin, when things calm down a bit I will have you over to check out our finally 95% finished studio! We are loving how it turned out and it has been very comfortable to live back here, going on 4 weeks now!
ReplyDeleteStephanie, I need to dig up those Halloween pics and scan them, what a fun party that was especially when our plumbing backed up a few hours before it started and we had sewage overflowing the toilet and running down the hall! Remember, I had to take groups of people over to the neighbors bathroom next door throughout the evening as we had to shut off our plumbing! Such great memories, ha ha! Can't wait to have you visit our new house someday:)
ReplyDelete