Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our House!


Every time I come home after being gone for part of the day with Finn, I am amazed at how much progress can happen in a day.  Lately, the song "Our House" by Madness has been popping into my head when I look at all that has been done.


Dining room windows



Woman Cave aka craft/mini office window


Hey, what are these boys doing in my cave?



Living room corner, future built-in shelves will be here.


The beginning of the stairway!


Back wall overlooking our tropical oasis!


I think this makes a good theme song for us because:

1.  Our house is in the middle of our street.
2.  We will be able to see the train from our future second story.
3.  I use to play the saxophone in high school.
4.  I like it when all the band guys are crammed into the small living room,
    kinda like when we use to have parties in our small space before!

Enjoy, thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment